Wow !
What a coincidence ! I was looking for a good idea for my 100. post when my relatives told me that the newspaper with the special article about young artists (including me) is available now!
I instantly ran to the grocery store, bought one, sprinted back home, dived right onto the couch and started reading. I still can´t believe they printed my photo this large...
The whole story can be found into Germanys Höchster Kreisblatt.
And for all the others who can´t read German I´ll translate:
Kat loves the surprising, the profound. A cat with a stiff collar, a dead mouse in a cocktailglass - everytime she´s painting the world turns into a complex and sometimes frightening entity.
Everything is possible then.
"I think it´s great when the beholder doesn´t see every detail within one view. There must be always more to discover", says the young artist.
With her paintings, willingly opulent and sometimes overflowing with baroque elements, she expresses her own lifestyle. "Classy and a little off one´s trolley with slight signs of insanity", she says laughing.
[...]
She broke up her studies in Design and Communication because there was too much focus on working with the computer. "I like to work with my hands, having the control over my pen and the material", she explains.
One of her first chances of success has been the exhibition of one of her works for the competition of the "Frankfurter Sparkasse" (a bank in Germany).
[...]
To live just from her art, that´s something she doesn´t dare to believe ( Comment from me: Hummm... I DO dare to believe btw :-D But it´s soooo hard to make it happen!!!). But she has found her way to make money with her talent: "I want to absolve an apprenticeship in tattooing and open a tattoo-shop one day" (Comment from me: I don´t just wanna make money with it - Tattooing is the one thing I most desire to practice in my life. Even more than painting with acrylics ;-) ).
---
Pheeeewwwww... ok... I´m still so happy and glad about the outcome of the article!
I blushed when I read it and I´m still red like a tomato! Something that nice written about me... readable in whole public! I can just say:
... to everyone who made it possible!
XoXo


0 comments:
Post a Comment