| via Fuck Yeah, Girls WIth Tattoos |
What should I say? I would/ did definately choose the way of the girl on the right :-D It is more fun anyway!
By the way :
Because the pink faded I colored my hair with Directions Tangerine today. First thing a blabbering idiot shouted at me while I was passing by a gas station was:
"Are you the sister of the girl serving the customers here?"
Me: "Nope. Why do you ask?"
"Because she has violet hair!"
Very nice there, mister douche!
I was so sad that I am not that quick on the trigger, otherwise I could have told him this:
"Yes, you are right. She IS my sister. You know, our parents do have blue and red hair and their genes have mixed very well when they conceived her. Unlucky redhaired me just got mine from mommy´s part of the family. Boo-hoo-hoo!"
Argh, why do such things just come to my mind when it is too late?!
I definately have to read a book about quick-wittedness soon !
So how about you? Are you very good handling suckers ?
XoXo

0 comments:
Post a Comment