Saturday, June 23, 2012

Do It Yourself Day

Yesterday I finally did it and tattooed myself after I thought about it for some weeks. I didn't have any doubts when I put the tattoo machine together and prepared the station with all the necessary stuff. Not even when I did the first stitch. Somehow I knew I wouldn´t deform the drawing on my foot. And that is how it turned out at the end:



 I´m more than pleased with the outcome of this tattoo. And it didn´t hurt that much because you are so concentrated on doing it right!

Than I decided to have an undercut again and shaved one side of my head with the hairtrimmer I normally cut my boyfriends hair with. Turned out quite good, too. I´m happy with everything I DIYed yesterday!


Have a nice weekend everybody!

XoXo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...