Saturday, June 2, 2012

Your loved ones can turn immortal...

... if you capture them in pictures.
For example I love my cat that much that I do variations and variations of tattoo linedrawings based on him. Maybe because I wanna get him tattooed someday. Most of you may say that this is crazy, but he is the symbol of my new coming future and the point where everything has turned better for me in life. Ok sure, I could say my boyfriend first instance. But I would never get my boyfriends name tattooed nor his portrait so I´ll go for my kitty instead ;-D Because he is what we have in common here.

Nox:



Drawings:










   
That´s what I came up last with! I love victorian cups and I´m a coffeeholic. So why not combine my cat with it and adding some whip cream? XD

I didn´t color them yet because I´m sooo indecisive what to pick! Mexican like? Maneki Neko (Japan) like? Or the victorian??? Now I prefer the last one but that can change like the wind once I get a new idea!  Ah ok, I don´t have any money for a tattoo atm so I have a long time to think about it anyway ;-D


What do you like best???

 

(Will load the drawings into "Tattoos by Kat" category!)

XoXo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...