Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jenny´s Cupcakes

I ate Jenny´s Cupcakes for the first time!


Jenny´s is a little sweet Cupcake Coffee shop located in Frankfurt City. I heard of it before, but didn´t try anything from there. So today was the day!

Sadly they weren´t all meant for me. I bought two for me and two for my boyfriend.
My Cupcakes were Peanutbutter + Jam flavor (the one in the upper right corner) and Bananarama (the one in the lower left corner). They were both delicious but I liked the Peanut cupcake best!
My boyfriend got a whole chocolate themed one and Oreo.


If you visit Germany (or if you are from Germany), Jenny´s Cupcakes is absolutely worth a visit. They also have a card you can collect bonuspoints with. If it´s full with stamps you´ll get a cupcake for free.


XoXo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...