Friday, August 3, 2012

Believe me... I tried!

OMG I remember one of my first posts in which I complained about my present weight... It has reached the maximum I ever weighed in my life !!!
I´m so frustrated... I always tell myself that I´ll start Monday, I´ll eat healthy and less and stuff and I´m really eager to use all my willpower to achieve that goal. But then suddenly someone talks about ordering pizza and I give into it!!!! Of course I do!!! Argh!

Like today:
I started with oat and milk and full grain cornflakes and had this for lunch...


... but then I went "Peanutbutter-Jelly-Time!" with toast all day long!!!
Why did I do this when I´m so sad about being chubby????!!!!!
Ok, I´m strict all week long and then suddenly my weight goes up outta nowhere and I´m so angry about that that I start to eat again because I´ll gain weight anyway !!!
*Sigh*

Damn you chubby cheeks!
I´ll try to fight the fat with training and protein shakes now. 
Love this fitness blog here:

Blogilates

 Especially this video!

Did this training a few times now and got such damn aching muscles so it has to work :-3
Let´s see if I´ll achieve my goals in the future ...
 

XoXo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...