Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dreadmania

Sooooo ...yeah, you know I love to change the way I look by now XD
Therefore I was very eagerly looking up the word "dread falls" on Etsy after I first stumbled upon them by searching for another item. I never thought about dreads on me, but I remember an old friend of mine living in China now ( I miss you Guannan Li ! If you read this and recognize me please write me an E-mail!) who had dreads when we were about 13 years old. It looked damn fine on her. 
Anyways I engaged myself a little bit more with dread falls and found out that you only have to clip them in your natural hair. Easy change without sitting at the hairdressers salon for hours AND you can put the dreads off whenever you are sick of them? WANT!!! And the best thing is: My boyfriend wants to buy me a present and insists on doing it, so I think I´m gonna talk with him about a pair of those babies ^^:



All of these beautiful dreads are from Candy Toxin on Etsy.




By Cleo Wolfus on Etsy. 
I love the way they make their hairpieces! Most of them have a rough viking / norse tribe kind of look.



By Dollie Macabre on Etsy.
Colorful two-pieces set :-D


XoXo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...