Thursday, April 12, 2012

To be or not to be...

... that is the question! 
I´m going to show you my new possessions now. The neon ones I talked about yesterday :-)



I fell in love with the pink biker jacket and lime green T-shirt from Zara.
But there are doubts in my head. Me, for years always the wearer of mostly black stuff, now turns into someone who wears pink?! Is that really me? 


After asking my skull a la Hamlet, I made up my mind: YES! That is me.
On one hand it´s a matter of teaming it up with other clothes/accessoires so that I won´t look like a barbie-monster. And on the other hand: 

EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE TO WEAR IS GOOD FOR YOU AND MARKS YOU AS SOMEONE WHO DOESN´T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY!

---

Behind the scenes SPECIAL:

Nox spying on my new clothes


Careful... maybe she doesn´t see me...


What? You don´t like me to ruin your new stuff?
Don´t care... as long as it is comfy.


XoXo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...