Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dorayaki NOM NOM NOM

Got me some japanese food today! I adore it but I haven´t been able to provide me with this for a long time because you can only get it in Frankfurt. If you ever go to visit Frankfurt I recommend Maruyasu if you like sushi and some other japanese treats. It´s gorge!


From right to the left: Tori Gyoza (noodles filled with chicken and vegetables), Dorayaki (pancake filled with mushed red beans. Very sweet and doesn´t taste like beans at all!). The beverage on the left wasn´t japanese. But I had to try it. Never seen Cherry-banana ice tea before... taste was funny but highly addictive :-)

Dorayaki´s intestines :-DDD
Later a friend of mine made a present to me - this cute candy! "Gute Laune BonBons - Genieße deinen Tag!" means "High Spirits - enjoy your day!". The hearts match my love letter tattoo, don´t you think so?

The orange thingy on the right is the eye of my cat btw.

I bought something fashionable in the city, too. It´s lightweight, neon and good for spring/ summer. Will post it tomorrow ;-).

XoXo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...