Sunday, September 2, 2012

"Mein liebster Liebster Award"


Hey - ho guys! 

Since Gabriel from Invizible Kidz passed the Liebster Award to me, I will now do my part and follow the rules that come with it ;-)

  1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  2. Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
  3. Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
  4. Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post.
  5. Go to their page and tell them.
  6. No tag backs.

 ---

 So here we go:


Number 1 (11 things about me)

  1.  I´ve ridden an elephant once.
  2.  I love candy with caramel in it!
  3. I´m a huge vampire nerd and collect DvDs, books, comics, teeth and so on.
  4. I´m secretly writing a book that´s almost finished (now it is not a secret anymore haha) and thinking of writing a sequel.
  5. I´m addicted to coffee (The ones "to go" that you take outta the fridge).
  6. I´ve been to zombie walks a few times.
  7. My dream is to open a tattoo-shop and name it "Freak-á-Delle Tattoo". Maybe it will get it´s own blog then :-D But this will still take some years.
  8. I´ve been into Animes and Mangas for a bunch of years and visited conventions.
  9. I once did a Michael-Jackson-turn-around-move barefoot on the carpet and broke a toe XD
  10. Dressing up as something special and scare/disturb/delight people is always fun to me.
  11. I´m a metalhead who´s never been to Wacken before XDDD 

---


Number 2 (Gabriel´s questions)

1 - What do you enjoy most about blogging?

- Having a space just for me without limitations ( like on other websites) where I can express myself completely the way I am + The blogger-friends from all over the world I can have such cool conversations with!

2 - You're going to be shipped off to some deserted island. You can only bring 1 book, 1 movie, 1 music album, and 1 bottle; what are they?

- Book: Let the right one in

-Movie: Interview with the vampire

-Album: Amorphis - Eclipse

-Bottle:  Hum...I´m not into alcohol that much, but if I had to take a little something with me just to cheer me up here and there it would be a bottle of "Doppelkorn" because you don´t have to drink much of it to become happy on that lonely island ;-)


3 - If you could download a great amount of information into your brain instantly, but only once, what would this information be about? (ex: a language, a martial art, a college degree, etc)

- All kinds of tricks from the professionals how to run a popular tattoo shop. I almost wrote that I want the information about how to do a great tattoo, too. But then I thought that would keep me away from all the fun of learning and testing new skills... It is the same with new languages or martial arts. I will always have the opportunity to do something for my brain and to be an  autodidact like I´ve always been besides business.


4 - What's your favorite color?

- Lime green.


5 - Favorite dead celebrity to have dinner and a couple of drinks with.

- I´ve never been a huge fangirl. If you stay fan for all your life you´ll never become great in the things you love yourself. That´s my motto. So celebrities, you can stay in heaven (or in hell, depends on who you want to summon).


6 - Suppose God exists and you can ask him/her/it one question, what would it be?

- If you made us, who made YOU?


7 - If you were given the chance to spend a month somewhere with everything paid for, where would it be?

-Japan for sure. I´ve never been there and want to see everything (temples, shopping, country side...)


8 - You wake up in a post-apocalyptic world. Everyone is gone. What do you do for fun?

-Run around naked because no one will see me; Lie around in the sun whereever I want to; Grabbing me every food I always wanted to taste from the grocery; Trying on clothes in the shopping mall and take everything with me; Having fun with the dried out corpses (playing football with a severed head always making points because the reaction time of the corpse in the goal is equal to zero XD lol); crying because my beloved ones have gone forever...


9 - A time machine appears in your living room. Past or Future? When and why?

- Past! Victorian or Baroque because I love the dresses!


10 - What's your favorite fictional character?

- Uh, there are too many! And the ones in my mind, because there I can make every character I want and use them for comics or stories :-D 


11 - Share a joke.

-If the vulture dies out, your mom will be the ugliest bird around. :-DDD
(No offense)

---

 Number 3 ( 11 new questions):

  1. What do you prefer? A comfy couch and a nice film or a wild party?
  2.  A tattoo artist offers you a tattoo for free. Would you like to have one and if yes, would it be of any meaning to you or do you just wanna have something decorative?
  3. If you could choose every gift you would like to have, what would it be right now?
  4. If our world was ficitional and you could be every creature you can imagine, what would you look like or what species would you like to be (a mermaid maybe...?).
  5. Would you like the experience to be the opposite gender just for one day?
  6. If you think of a future where machines do all tasks for us so we don´t have to make an efford out of everything anymore, do you think it is cool or scary?
  7. Do you have a big goal you want to accomplish?
  8. Complete the sentence: For me, the greatest thing about being alive is...
  9. Do you believe in paranormal things or did something like that every happen to you?
  10. The craziest thing you did until today?
  11. Any last words now that the torture of the Liebster award is over? ;-)
  12.  
    ---
     Let´s see who will receive the award now...
     

...and yes, these are only 6 out of 11, but hey, I don´t have many followers to choose from ^^;

---

Phew....it´s over, it´s over!


XoXo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...