Sunday, July 29, 2012

Perfect Sunday Pancakes!

Hope you all enjoy the weekend! I for sure do! 
I slept pretty long today what is good because I normally wake up early. And the best thing to start a lazy sunday is making ( and then feasting on) pancakes <3



First of all I wasn´t able to take a picture of me cooking because I still wore my pyjamas and I´m not going to change that until it´s Monday. Haha.

See?   
 But I´m gonna tell you my pancake recipe now! They are super yummy so please try this at home!

You´ll need:

  • sugar
  • sugar powder
  • vanilla sugar
  • 3 eggs
  • flour
  • milk
  • butter or margarine

I don´t really have exact specifications on how many of every ingridient you have to use except for the eggs because I normally estimate. 
What you have to do is just to make sure that the part of sugar ( normal + powdered) is as large as the amount of flour you use. Add half a package of vanilla sugar and mix it together. Put two eggs into the bowl with your flour/sugar powder. After that take the last egg and seperate the egg white from the yolk. Put the yolk into the bowl to the other ingridients. The egg white can be thrown away or can bee used for your other cookings.
Now add the milk. Make sure that the flour/sugar part stays the largest so that the dough doesn´t get too fluid in the end.  It is right when it has the soft consistency of a yoghurt drink.
Take a tablespoon full of butter or margarine, put it into a small bowl and melt it in the microwave. Mix the molten butter under your dough.

Now you can start baking the dough. The pan should be a well coated one. Put some oil into it (I normally use olive oil) but not too much of it, only a few drops. Take a tissue, put it over the oil and spread it on the surface of the pan. You can now bake the pancakes as usual. But there is a trick if you don´t want them to be too thick or if you simply want them to have a perfect round shape.


Add a little dough...

...put the dipper with LIGHT pressure on it and start rotating slowly and smoothly.

When the pancakes are ready they taste best with jam or simply with some sugar powder on ´em.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

A nice lazy sunday to all of you.

XoXo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...