Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Japanese Fashion


  
pics reblogged from fuckyeahjapanfashion








Haha, look at this:

pics reblogged from girlpopjapan

Sometimes I´m all into japanese things... Manga (I used to draw them once, will upload lots of my drawings soon), fashion, food, anime and stuff. Now I catched that fever again. Blood Lad Manga 1 is waiting to be read and I found all these cute girls on tumblr! Had to reblog them...

Sometimes I think some japanese girls are fake looking (and by that I do not mean the character, only in terms of fashion/ beauty and accesoiries). That´s because many of them often use tons of make up, extensions and contact lenses to look more european or like a doll. On the other hand I must admit that some girls do look really neat when they put on all that stuff, even if I like it a bit more natural when it comes to my own styling. And so it is enough for me looking at them and enjoying the extraordinary effort they put into their looks.

XoXo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...