Friday, May 25, 2012

Sugar and spice and everything nice...

"What are little boys made of?
What are little boys made of?
Slugs and snails
And puppy-dogs' tails,
That's what little boys are made of.
What are little girls made of?
What are little girls made of? 
Sugar and spice
And everything nice,
That's what little girls are made of."


-- Nursery Rhyme from the 19th century. --

I´m recorvering from my illness, even still I feel dizzy and weak. But enough of that. What I wanted to tell you with this poem is that sometimes I feel like a little girl, too. I´m not thaaaaat super kitsch kind of a girl but sometimes I see cute things that make me go "aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww!" and I have to have them.

That happened when I saw these:



Maybe I like them because I like Rockabilly??? And real (yummy) cupcakes?
 Anyway they are little porcelain jars with lids. I don´t know what to use them for yet but naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....... there is always something to store in a kitchen, right? :-D

They are from a german shop called "Nanu Nana"and were available for 2 Euros and some Cents.
Unfortunately I don´t know if there are some local branches of Nanu Nana in other countries...
 But what I know is that there are some scene shops and rockabilly online stores selling similar ones. Why not taking a look? ;-)

XoXo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...