Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Music

Presenting to you the music I listen to...


 \m/   Metal !!!  \m/


Well, not only this genre of course. But it definately is my "basic music" if you can say so.
The music I always return to, the music that is the soundtrack of my life.

I´ve always been a dreamer. And still my thoughts aren´t spining around politics, economy and things that others would consider to be important in life. My head will never be grey inside ( if you are a creative person you will know what I mean). Or rational. Or following logic. And Metal, with it´s lyrics and sound, was always supporting me in that point. It keeps me dreaming on when I´m down and thinking that I can´t be succesful in life the way I am. And it tells me of dragons and fantasy, of power that I always wanted to possess maybe. 
This is what keeps me strong when I listen to it. That makes me believe that there are more dreamers like me in this world. People standing like warriors against the grayish influences of the world, their heads in the clouds. Even if this smog is going to swallow them.

Ah, enough of encouraging!!! *sniff* I´m going to show you my favorite songs now!!!


Amorphis - The Smoke




 My favorite song now and ever. The sound of it makes me shiver and tells of something high and mighty. Of determination and fullfilment.



---

Finntroll - Jaktens Tid



A great song, a bit harder and with joiking :-) Skandinavian metal rocks!

---

Soil - Breakin me down



Just found an acoustic version but still... these guys do rock!

---

Orion´s Reign - Darkness comes




Pure fantasy. No words.

---

Will present you some non-metal songs I listen to later in the blog!

XoXo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...