Tuesday, May 22, 2012

*Cough*

Whaaa, I´m ill! It´s so bad my body´s aching all over! It´s my typical 1 up to 2 times sinusitis per year. It´s always the same, I never get a normal flu. 

So... I´m down on the couch watching TV while I cough and sneeze my heart out. And I got a lot of time to think (haha, I always do. I´m a person worried about everything...)

Still my weight isn´t what I would wish it to be and there are so many things to be done.
Tattoo training (by myself) goes on and I have a painting waiting to be started. I have to draw a car what is really hard for me because I hate drawing liveless things and geometric stuff. Will be a challenge though! I´ll have to start today if I want it to be finished in time. Hope my body is cooperating... It´s for a birthday so it would be nice if I can hold the "deadline" :-)

At least I wanna post a funny pic I found... 



Muahaha, evil kitty! It´s even more funny when you are on a diet yourself ;-D

Have a nice day! Maybe it´s as hot as it is here in Germany whereever you are. And unlike me you don´t have to stay in bed... Have fun in the sun!

XoXo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...