Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Men's Haircuts Photos 2013

I wanted to do a post on a men's haircut. I am qualify to talk about it. I have been a cosmetologist for so long and I love doing haircuts. I am not just doing this post for the cuts but to show that 1 specific haircut can be used in many ways. If you look at all these pictures, the men have basically the same haircut.  

 

This cut is versatile. You can spike it, gel it back, to the side, or however you like. My point to this post is that from pic 1 wearing a muscle tank top to pic 4 looking like a corporate business man, whichever outfit you pick with this cut you will look SHARP!
Remember keep that neck and sides clean with a weekly shape up! It's my law. The law of beauty.
Thank you so much for reading,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...